* Review furnished examples of student's recent class notes, worked assignments, quizzes and tests.
* Evaluate current level of student's applicable math skills.
* Create student specific sequential 1-to-1 math topic or objective examples and assign exercises, practices and homework skills worksheets.
* Clarify student's rational behind current struggle with math.
* Keep parents and student informed of progress, advise parents of Phil's concerns, and be available for further joint discussion of concerns.
Phil provides effective services for Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Pasco, Richland), WA. He will:
* Determine student's required math topic(s) objectives or course objectives.
* Demonstrate, teach, observe, reteach, evaluate, and repeat to enable student to master math topic objective(s) or attain course objective competence.
* Jointly discuss parent and student concerns.
* Assign students work to do in 1-to-1 in sessions or as homework to do between sessions.
* Discuss student's specific math concerns with the student.
* Implement a step by step progression of and assign standardized math objectives
leading to successful resolution of math topic(s) or course objective concerns.